HOW WE WORK
Our objective is to add value to our clients by providing a best practice corporate treasury service and to help them manage the effect that exchange rates, interest rates, commodity prices and liquidity have on their business.
We achieve this through:
Key features of our value proposition:
- Together with you, we will analyse the various Treasury Risks in your business and compile an appropriate Management Strategy. You will receive daily market reports and we will keep you informed of any news that might impact on your exposures.
- We will, on your instructions, liaise with your bank/s and obtain the best possible market-related rates for your transactions (Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate, Money Market and Commodity-related) – our experienced and professional team has both corporate and banking treasury experience to ensure appropriate solutions and timing for entering the market.
- Independent and objective advice and transacting will be ensured as there is neither conflict of interest nor allegiance to any financial institution – we work with all banks.
- Proper segregation of duties will be applied, because we advise, execute and confirm transactions BUT do neither settle transactions, account for transactions nor have custody of/access to any of your funds.
- You will be provided with Exposure/Transaction/Cash Flow Reports as and when required to assist you with the monitoring and decision making required in the management of your risks this is achieved either by electronic interface with our Treasury Management System or via e-mailed hard copy.
- Customized policy, controls and procedures to suit your unique requirements will be designed and adhered to.
- We are FSB Registered (FSP license #40164), which ensures transparency and credibility in the way we do business.